08 Mar AutoCAD Draughtsmen
LGT are currently representing a leading architectural metalwork company who are looking to expand their design and CAD team based in Shropshire.
We are resourcing for an AutoCAD Draughtsmen to join their well established team.
Hours: 40 hours
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm – Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm
Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in designing/drawing Metalwork and Secondary and Structural Steelwork e.g. staircases, balustrades, bridges, balconies etc.
- have a proven track record of creating high quality accurate drawings
- be an experienced user of TEKLA and AutoCAD software
- ideally come from a fabrication background
- have ONC/HNC qualifications or equivalent
- thrive on a challenge and have pride in their work
- be able to work to a high standard unsupervised
- be able to liaise professionally with company clients
- be able to prioritise and work to project deadlines
If your experience meets the essential requirements for the above opportunity and you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV